Admin Officer at First Court Property Limited
First Court Property Limited is a one-stop reputable real estate company that provides a full spectrum of professional services including estate development, property management and leasing, residential and commercial sales, valuations, market research and independent mortgage advice.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Role / Responsibilities
- Property file upkeep
- Putting together, printing, and sending out property lists
- Maintain office supplies
- Answering phone as required and dealing with queries where possible, and/or taking accurate messages
- Archiving electronic records and files and general file administration
- Ask questions, interact and discuss objectives and day to day work of your team
- Ordering stationery
- Handling day to day operation
- Updating banking, pipeline, and weekly spreadsheets
- Organizing contractors/vendors to attend to maintenance issues and liaising with landlords where applicable
- Inspects properties within the portfolio to ensure the highest standards are maintained.
- Evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of maintenance, grounds, and housekeeping operations.
- Conducts periodic inspections of vacant apartments for market-ready conditions.
- Meets company financial objectives and goals
- Prepares operating and capital budgets; monitors budget performance and prepares summary reports of same.
- Negotiates and/or evaluates contracts and make recommendations.
- Ensures that sound financial management of properties is being followed.
- Attends and participates in portfolio-related activities and meetings.
- Oversees resident evictions; assists with investigating complaints.
- Approximately 40% of this position involves physical movement throughout the assigned portfolio.
- Effective use of telephone and social media platforms.
- Face-to-face interactions with property owners and visitors. Must speak clearly and articulate with extreme accuracy to provide directions, updates, talk on the phone, etc.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / OND qualification with little or no year of work experience.
- 0 – 1 year experience.
- Effective use of Microsoft Office (Ms Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Good understanding of phone and office etiquette.
- Must Live in Ikorodu or its environs
- Must possess good communications skills (written & verbal)
- N35,000 – N40,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates that reside in Ikorodu or its environs should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Admin” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st December 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs