Accounting Officer in a Renewable Energy Engineering Company
Job Title: Accounting Officer
Job Code: LPT/NL/AC002
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Maintenance of stock ledgers
- Develop, implement & modify accurate record keeping
- Prepare balance sheets
- Credit control & Management
- Monitor and manage inventory
- Extracting the monthly trial balance, compute PAYE, VAT taxes and render returns
- Preparingmonthly payroll
- Preparing monthly Income statement (Profit & loss account)
- Review and implement financial policies
- Submit weekly report to management.
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Assist with budget preparation
- Management of filing system
Educational and Work Experience Requirements
- B.Sc. or HND in Finance / Accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite especially in Excel.
- Good knowledge and understanding of accounting best practices.
- Good organisational skills.
- Preferred Candidate Location: Ikeja and it’s environs.
- Higher educational qualification / professional certification in Accounting (ACA, ACCA) is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in accounting, finance, inventory management or other related fields.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Code as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 26th October, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.