Accountant at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co (Chartered Accountants)
Lafenwa Osiberu & Co (Chartered Accountants) has been in existence for forty-six years and we have carried out our professional practice without blemish, producing many Chartered Accountants and participating in the economic growth of our country, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial statements and management reports
- Preparation of quarterly budget and supervising implementation
- Preparation of job costing and project management report
- Preparation of bills and client invoicing
- Timely management of account payables and receivables
- Timely advice to the MD on the improvement necessary in the accounting and control systems
- Liaising with the external auditors on finalization of the annual report and other outsource assignments
- Analyzing data collected in order to determine the state of the company’s financial health. Analyzing data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue
- Timely report on budget and cost variances
- Preparation of monthly Pension, NHF, NSITF and PAYE and remittances
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statement
- Preparation of monthly payroll and payment of staff salaries
- Preparation of timely projects report
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an Audit firm
- Strong analytical and IT skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- An IT-savvy Accountant with excellent finance and analytical skills.
- Preferably, within the age of 25 and 32the candidate should have 3 or more years of experience in an audit firm.
- ICAN would be an added advantage
Application Deadline 12th October, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.