Accountant at Biomedical Limited – October 12, 2021
Biomedical Limited is an indigenous Pharmaceutical company and the Pioneer Manufacturers of intravenous fluids in Nigeria. As a curtain- raiser, Biomedical Limited was incorporated in 1978 and commenced commercial production of a complete range of intravenous infusions on 21st of August, 1981. It has been meeting the critical healthcare needs of the country for over 30 years and has built ultimate confidence and competence in local manufacture and distribution of innovative, quality and affordable pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Employment Type: Full-time
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor`s degree or Higher National Diploma in Accounting.
- Knowledge of the use of accounting software (QuickBooks).
- Knowledge of IFRS and its application.
- A member of the Institute of chartered Accountant of Nigeria (ICAN) would be an added advantage.
- Have 3 years post-graduation experience in the manufacturing company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 18th October, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.