Account Executive – Global Sales at NCR Corporation
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Executive – Global Sales
Job Code: R0115870
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Country Sales Leader
- The Account Executive is responsible for achieving established revenue goals through the development and management of a network of end-user Banking Customers.
- Duties would include establishing and executing key accounts plans with named customer with a focus on accelerating sales growth, promoting complete NCR solutions and further penetrating customer accounts and targeted vertical markets.
- Effectively utilize internal and external NCR resources to support plan initiatives, resolve customers support issues and identify new market/product opportunities.
- Develop a thorough understanding of your customers business environment and create a strategic plan to focus on growing NCR’s complete solution and services offering with that region.
- Account Growth: AE is primarily responsible to drive Business Growth by increasing the volume of NCR’s solutions as well as extending market both penetrations to existing and adjacent industries segments
- Revenue: Develop, realize and maintain incremental revenue by selling and advocating NCR products within specified territory and or assigned accounts
- Establish relationship with key levels within a customer to promote NCR’s solution suite of products and services as an integral part of the customers offering and annual plan
- Account Coverage: Qualify, establish and maintain NCR value propositions to targeted customers in specified territory
- Enablement: Market current programs and develop strategic plans with select customers to further penetrate current markets, identify new markets and promote the complete NCR solution
- Manage and implement marketing plans and events
- Recommend pricing of NCR’s solution suite to meet competitive situations on named accounts
- Pipeline Management: Identify, track and facilitate closure of key opportunities
- Effectively utilize resources such as Territory Account Managers, Center of Expertise Staff and other internal support organizations to provide appropriate and timely support to our customers
- Is proficient in products, services, policy and programs and can effectively communicate such to our channel partners and customers
- Prudently manages expenses in accordance to stated guidelines and established budgets
- Evaluates, dispenses and follows up with leads provided to customers
- Territory Planning: Develop a territory plan to address targeted vertical opportunities and grow NCR’ s complete product offering including recruit new customers to secure the right level of coverage and solutions expertise
- Manage key relationships with NCR Direct Account Managers, Product Managers to effectively facilitate the identification, management and closure of various sales opportunities
- Act as conduit back to NCR of information relating to competition, industry changes, program needs or changes, product input and general business health
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education, Work Experience and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT field or equivalent (Masters a plus)
- 2 -3 years of successful relationship sales experience preferably IT and banking solutions, business development or channel or alliance management roles in the Banking industry
- Strong business acumen, negotiation abilities and experience in building a partner-based business
- Strong business planning, account management, customer services, communication skills, advanced presentation skills, and consultation skills
- Excellent team player
- Willing to take leadership role in driving initiatives, working across organizations and structuring new approaches to new opportunities
- Cross-functional influence, relationship building, and project management skills for a broad range of constituencies, including partners, national accounts team, marketing and technical management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in technical/software sales of e-channels payments solutions such as ATM Hardware and Software, ATM Controller/Switch, Middleware and banking solutions in general
- Demonstrated expertise in creating, executing and driving solution selling and product marketing for a technical product
- Proven ability to analyze and take action on marketing programs, joint value propositions and business plans for strategic partners
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law.
- NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential.
- We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
- Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.